Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

When he tweets Prime Minister May telling her to keep her mouth shut and focus on ridding Great Britain of disturbing Islamic extremism then I’m inclined to feel he has a point.

I’ve not seen the Britain First videos he shared but was the content really that extreme?

And I am inclined to feel he is a massive **** so you and he should get on just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    When he tweets Prime Minister May telling her to keep her mouth shut and focus on ridding Great Britain of disturbing Islamic extremism then I’m inclined to feel he has a point.

I’ve not seen the Britain First videos he shared but was the content really that extreme?
    . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Utterly retarded post even by your incredibly low standards, r. He was the one interfering in British politics by giving publicity to an extreme right-wing group. She was quite within her rights to tell him to go **** himself and concentrate on the real problems in his country where gun crime is absolutely rife and mass shootings happen on a regular basis. Dumb ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Utterly retarded post even by your incredibly low standards, r. He was the one interfering in British politics by giving publicity to an extreme right-wing group. She was quite within her rights to tell him to go **** himself and concentrate on the real problems in his country where gun crime is absolutely rife and mass shootings happen on a regular basis. Dumb ****
    That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa May

That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa May
    And one of the video's is shot in Dutch land so has nothing to do with the UK
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And one of the video's is shot in Dutch land so has nothing to do with the UK
    And the person involved wasn't a muslim or an immigrant as claimed. None of the videos was in Britain - just put out by Britain First. Apart from that the Leader of the Free World is doing a great job

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    No, the content was not extreme. It was pretty standard stuff with Allans doing Allan shít.

The whole thing is just yet another example of the building burning down and everyone preferring - rather than deal with the blaze - to attack the people shouting 'Fire!'

The "real" problems? You don't consider Islamic extremism to be a real problem in - and for - the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The "real" problems? You don't consider Islamic extremism to be a real problem in - and for - the US?
    Yes - badly put. It is of course a problem. Do you think it is a bigger problem for the US president than non-Islamic extremists killing people?

Yes - badly put. It is of course a problem. Do you think it is a bigger problem for the US president than non-Islamic extremists killing people?
    I certainly do, yes. Islamic extremism is an existential threat to America and Western civilisation as a whole. Black people shooting each other because they don't know who their dad is, are not.