Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas gifts. Do you and your other half keep it a secret or do you tell each

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Other what you want?
    I've reached the point where I don't want anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The glw supplies me with a list of suitable items from which to choose. This system suits me very well.

I, on the other hand, want fúck all and so she has to be creative. wd glw!
    Mine wanted a handbag and purse but has now taken to using a fjällraven backpack. Of course this is after I spent a decent chunk on said purse and handbag

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've reached the point where I don't want anything.
    I’m usually like that but decided I want a Nintendo Switch this year. She’d have probably killed me if I bought one for myself so thought I’d get her to buy it for me instead

Other what you want?
    Wife's birthday is next week, so I get a combined Christmas/birthday present for her. I get hints but mostly ignore and just get her something from Mulberry. She's always happy with it

Mine wanted a handbag and purse but has now taken to using a fjällraven backpack. Of course this is after I spent a decent chunk on said purse and handbag
    Yeah, best stick to perfume, lingerie and jewellery. And lots of flowers. In fact, the more frivolous, the better, unless it's a new car.

Anything else is simply asking for trouble.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Other what you want?
    We want for nothing BGS
    Hugs are the only present a chap needs

I’m usually like that but decided I want a Nintendo Switch this year. She’d have probably killed me if I bought one for myself so thought I’d get her to buy it for me instead
    well I suggested a PS4, she said you don't use the old one so it's a waste of time.

I'll end up clothes no doubt.

Other what you want?
    I think/hope I'm getting a cider press. I don't think the wife has a clue what she's getting - not least because I've no idea what I'm getting her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Her mother and father are both field trial champions so it will give me an excuse to go on more shoots to train her - that's the idea anyway.
    Just make sure you do your homework with that breed, R. Enormous health issues because of their popularity, resulting in loads of bad propagation; people producing puppies for profit. Even working pedigrees mean nothing here as that's about performance, rather than health. As a token of humble thanks-giving for your choice of pet, your veterinary surgeon will invite you both to his second honeymoon, in Barbados, all expenses paid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."