Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gifts. Do you and your other half keep it a secret or do you tell each

Christmas gifts. Do you and your other half keep it a secret or do you tell each

Other what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Other what you want?
    She gives me a long list from which I select. I will also purchase one wildcard present which usually goes down badly.

In other news, I put a deposit down on a 3 week old labrador yesterday ;-/

Other what you want?
    The glw supplies me with a list of suitable items from which to choose. This system suits me very well.

I, on the other hand, want fúck all and so she has to be creative. wd glw!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    She gives me a long list from which I select. I will also purchase one wildcard present which usually goes down badly.

A dog is for life* not just for Christmas, R.

*not really, more like 12-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I imagine this will soon be happening the other way around. Labradors are ace though - good choice, r

A dog is for life* not just for Christmas, R.

*not really, more like 12-15 years.
    Her mother and father are both field trial champions so it will give me an excuse to go on more shoots to train her - that's the idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I imagine this will soon be happening the other way around. Labradors are ace though - good choice, r
    A solid pub dog imo.

The problem with dogs is that they smell doggy; consequently, their owner's houses smell doggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The problem with dogs is that they smell doggy; consequently, their owner's houses smell doggy.
    Oh yes - I wouldn't want one, but other people's dogs are nice. We have a woman here who brings her great Dane into the office. It's quite playful and the size of not particularly small horse.

Oh yes - I wouldn't want one, but other people's dogs are nice. We have a woman here who brings her great Dane into the office. It's quite playful and the size of not particularly small horse.
    drool... it's all about the drool. But enough about you, Great Dane's are ace
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar