Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What's your Christmas dinner menu

I've not placed an order with them for years. Can't remember my share number

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chateau Haut-Brion. Chateau Latour. Liebfraumilch. Mateus Rosé.
    I simply march into the local O’Briens and purchase 12 bottles of Protocolo.

Don’t see the point in fúcking about as they all taste the same after a few glasses or a clatter of pre-beers.

Lot of ****ery surrounding wine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I simply march into the local O’Briens and purchase 12 bottles of Protocolo.

Don’t see the point in fúcking about as they all taste the same after a few glasses or a clatter of pre-beers.

Lot of ****ery surrounding wine.
    A classically Irish appreciation of taste, expressed in a typically nuanced manner, with bonus glorification of ignorance.

This post should be what you find on Wikipedia when you search 'Irish culture'.

No offence like.

Have you ever had wine from a box with a tap on the bottom ?
    Fun but a gimmick
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Sir C " A classically Irish appreciation of taste, expressed in a typically nuanced manner, with bonus glorification of ignorance."

Dis'll do , dis'll do , won er dose

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've not placed an order with them for years. Can't remember my share number
    They're ace for me, as their HQ in Stevenage is only a 20 minute drive away and my wife works there, so can pick stuff up for me. I'm a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Have you ever had wine from a box with a tap on the bottom ?
    Fun but a gimmick
    I've had some fine times necking glass after glass of plonk from a box. The best thing about them is that you can't see how much you've had.

And they don't take up much room in the recycling bin
    Squash it down
    Boom

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've had some fine times necking glass after glass of plonk from a box. The best thing about them is that you can't see how much you've had.
    Best bit about them is that you just tear off the box and carry the silver bag around. A bag of wine.

It is my number 1 festival tip for the kids. None of this fúcking modern nonsense about wet wipes and phone chargers, boxes of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Best bit about them is that you just tear off the box and carry the silver bag around. A bag of wine.

It is my number 1 festival tip for the kids. None of this fúcking modern nonsense about wet wipes and phone chargers, boxes of wine.
    My tip for attending test matches where they stop you bringing loads of booze in is to take the bag out of its box and place it on the bottom of your rucksack. The people searching will see the silver and assume it's the back of a picnic blanket or something. Off you go with four bottles of wine in your bag and a good day in prospect. Also a handy pillow when it's emptied and you're wànkered.