Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This place is crying out for a Fash type.

This place is crying out for a Fash type.

judging by today's pists.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    judging by today's pists.
    Better than yesterday.

Someone came on to brag about getting their Christmas shopping done and the tree up by 5th December.

What sort of cund would do that ?
    Has to be a woman
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Or a man under the thumb
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Better than yesterday.

Someone came on to brag about getting their Christmas shopping done and the tree up by 5th December.
    I visit a few times a day and have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I visit a few times a day and have nothing to say.
    Things may get more interesting. There are rumours that soon the POTUS will declare martial law, shut down all the major news outlets, and start arresting certain key political opponents on charges of corruption, treason, money laundering, *****philia and child trafficking. The meltdown in some quarters will be spectacular.

Things may get more interesting. There are rumours that soon the POTUS will declare martial law, shut down all the major news outlets, and start arresting certain key political opponents on charges of corruption, treason, money laundering, *****philia and child trafficking. The meltdown in some quarters will be spectacular.
    Is this before or after he nukes North Korea and declares Mecca the capital of Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is this before or after he nukes North Korea and declares Mecca the capital of Israel?
    Depends on when he's playing golf

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wahhabists and Zionists all piss in the same pot, so I hear.

I have a very important question.

who is POTUS and why all capital letters?