Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Fish which live in lakes.

  1. #1

    Fish which live in lakes.

    Where the fck did they come from?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where the fck did they come from?
    Iceland, sir c

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where the fck did they come from?
    From the sky, obviously.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where the fck did they come from?
    Itll be those tornadoes that pick up fish and dump them imo.

    Or they just evolved according to their environment like everything else.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Iceland, sir c
    I went into Iceland the other day. I was very distressed by their lack of frozen lobster.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Itll be those tornadoes that pick up fish and dump them imo.

    Or they just evolved according to their environment like everything else.
    Are lakes really old, in evolutionary terms? And if the fish in lakes evolved independently, in such a closed environment, how come each lake doesn't contain specific species unknown anywhere else?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are lakes really old, in evolutionary terms? And if the fish in lakes evolved independently, in such a closed environment, how come each lake doesn't contain specific species unknown anywhere else?
    How do you know they don’t?

    In fact, most lakes have been fed by rivers/the sea in the past and only became lakes after geological shifts.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I went into Iceland the other day. I was very distressed by their lack of frozen lobster.
    How terrible. I miss Iceland

  9. #9
    Fish got there the same way the lake got there
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How do you know they dont?

    In fact, most lakes have been fed by rivers/the sea in the past and only became lakes after geological shifts.
    What about tarns, then? How many seas are there up mountains?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •