Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: There's something living behind my wainscoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I note without surprise that you don't understand the difference between German and Yiddish. You dare to lecture me, a man with 8 languages at his disposal, on the niceties of speelling and pronunciation? You monoglot peasant, I should have you thrashed.
    Well done c. You've been boastful without once mentioning your pilot's licence.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well done c. You've been boastful without once mentioning your pilot's licence.
    Well, I was going to tell you about how I gained a working knowledge of Russian when training with Nikolai Mamistov, but realised that the depths of your ignorance are so extreme, you've probably never even heard of Nikolai Mamistov!

He was that Russian with the tache who infected Kenny Everett in the 80s
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, I was going to tell you about how I gained a working knowledge of Russian when training with Nikolai Mamistov, but realised that the depths of your ignorance are so extreme, you've probably never even heard of Nikolai Mamistov!
    Good friend of my cousin c - the one who flew Tornados*

Anyway, russian's a piece of píss - write b and r the wrong way round a wack 'ski' on the end of everything

*possibly an outright lie

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Racist stereotyping and abuse.

For shame.
    Not at all. Any man who doesn't own several decent pairs of wellies can never be a real man, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."