Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There's something living behind my wainscoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ffs Herb - if you are going to use the word in every single post can you at least spell it properly - sodomised. You are not some Yank upstart
    I'm afraid I agree with the yanqi on this one L. It is spoken with a 'Z' sound not an 'S'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A few months ago I could hear it occasionally nibbling away, and assumed it was a mouse. After a while, I could hear it walking, and assumed it was a rat.

Now I can hear the fúcker breathing. At the very minimum it's a fox, and quite possibly a badger. One day it's going to burst forth and attack me while I'm watching Masterchef, isn't it?

You see I thought you meant waistcoat, because you are the type to wear a waistcoat.

Waiters, snooker players and Dutch Irish motor trade spivs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont know what wainscoting is
    wood paneling.

for those who cant afford to wood panel the entire wall.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm afraid I agree with the yanqi on this one L. It is spoken with a 'Z' sound not an 'S'.
    erm - no, it's pronounced the same whether it's -ised or ized, so it is of course -ised.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You see I thought you meant waistcoat, because you are the type to wear a waistcoat.

Waiters, snooker players and Dutch Irish motor trade spivs.
    Also lesbian grans.

C6D5B83A-6657-4A94-A094-0968E3A288E1.jpg

Oh, I say. Good areas, Shane.

A few months ago I could hear it occasionally nibbling away, and assumed it was a mouse. After a while, I could hear it walking, and assumed it was a rat.

Now I can hear the fúcker breathing. At the very minimum it's a fox, and quite possibly a badger. One day it's going to burst forth and attack me while I'm watching Masterchef, isn't it?

I saw a badger in Wales once.I thought it was just a fat cat.
    I had taken a drink in my defence

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    erm - no, it's pronounced the same whether it's -ised or ized, so it is of course -ised.
    Or in your case - shodomished ...hic!

If it's bunnies it's bunnies with emphysema. I can hear the bastárd breathing!

At the weekend I'm going to have to crawl into the void under the kitchen and investigate.
    It’ll be like when you were a tunnel rat back in the ‘Nam imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’ll be like when you were a tunnel rat back in the ‘Nam imo
    I'd say he needs an exorcism,it's obviously an evil spirit that will kill him eventually.