Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unlike Sir C who is, I believe, something of a big girl's blouse, I can attend a

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Poles on the ship I travelled on also served barley. Breakfast, lunch dinner was the same menu: Boiled egg, barley or potatoes.
    Did you work your passage?

:snigger:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you work your passage?

:snigger:
    That was the theory but there was fúck all for me to do. I read and looked at the water, mainly. Fúck me but it was dull.

What he did to that country would make Corbyn priapic for months.
    You best get used to the idea of Jezza being PM. It's the kids d'ya see? Just promise them some sweeties and the opportunity of a place to live where the rent or mortgage doesn't ruin them and they will vote for you in their droves.

I blame Mrs T c. When she gifted all that council stock to whoever happened to be living in them, she succeeded in giving the UK housing market a permanent hard on. Now everyone, oiks included, thinks they have the right to accrue a great deal of wealth without actually doing any work, just by 'pur-chay-sing prupper-tay'.

That was the theory but there was fúck all for me to do. I read and looked at the water, mainly. Fúck me but it was dull.
    I didn't really require an answer, tbh. I just wanted to make a childish joke about you being buggered by seamen.

The Poles on the ship I travelled on also served barley. Breakfast, lunch dinner was the same menu: Boiled egg, barley or potatoes.
    Sounds good.

Bulgar wheat is a fine slavic ballast. Bowl of that'll keep you going for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I didn't really require an answer, tbh. I just wanted to make a childish joke about you being buggered by seamen.
    Gosh, I'm terribly sorry about that.

Gosh, I'm terribly sorry about that.
    No. It was interesting. I've been on big container ships. They strike me as places offering little in the way of entertainment.