Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I still maintain that Blue Planet 2 was an enormous let down

I still maintain that Blue Planet 2 was an enormous let down

not vastly different from the 1st series but with more SDA moaning about how nothing was going to survive the next 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    not vastly different from the 1st series but with more SDA moaning about how nothing was going to survive the next 10 years
    I thought it was very good and kept reading people complaining about the music and how it was off putting. I didn't really even notice any music to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought it was very good and kept reading people complaining about the music and how it was off putting. I didn't really even notice any music to be honest.
    How much does a BBC Television Licence cost in the RoI, sw?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They wouldn't watch the BBC because the British have been oppressing them for centuries and they're a very pincipled people, i.

I pay no money to your Government or any other forces of oppression and/or propaganda.

I even get your BBC in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I pay no money to your Government or any other forces of oppression and/or propaganda.

I even get your BBC in HD.
    you freeloading parasite. no offence, like.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It was all warmist propaganda as far as I was concerned. Global warmists can fůck off in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was all warmist propaganda as far as I was concerned. Global warmists can fůck off in my book.
    Is global warming the new acid rain? I'm surprised that no-one mentions acid rain anymore as it was going to lead to the end of days, back in the 80s.

Is global warming the new acid rain? I'm surprised that no-one mentions acid rain anymore as it was going to lead to the end of days, back in the 80s.
    If you survived Aids that is, the very bad one.

It's the new ozone layer.

The eco-panic which brought us non-CFC exploding fridges and the Grenfell Tower Fire.