Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game just start to turn...

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I can understand this viewpoint but then 2-3 early wickets and you would expect your boys to metaphorically sh*t their white pants.
    Exactly. Also, only three sides in test history have ever enforced the follow on and lost. Amusingly, they've all been Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lyon on...proper night watchman
    This is just annoying now. Suddenly we find a spark with the ball and it's too little, too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is just annoying now. Suddenly we find a spark with the ball and it's too little, too late.
    Plus we don't have enough pace in the side to win at the WACA

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Plus we don't have enough pace in the side to win at the WACA
    I'm not really sure why there's any debate whether we should play Wood, tbh. To my mind, he's the only one of our bowlers who can get near 90mph and should therefore walk into the side.

Even worse, throw in a little bit of seam movement and swing and the world's best batsmen looks like a village cricketer with a hangover. One of those deliveries did relatively little but turned him almost 180 degrees with his bat facing leg slip and his back leg ahead of his front.

Its actually ****ing depressing.

I'm not really sure why there's any debate whether we should play Wood, tbh. To my mind, he's the only one of our bowlers who can get near 90mph and should therefore walk into the side.
    If he is fit he probably gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Even worse, throw in a little bit of seam movement and swing and the world's best batsmen looks like a village cricketer with a hangover. One of those deliveries did relatively little but turned him almost 180 degrees with his bat facing leg slip and his back leg ahead of his front.

Its actually ****ing depressing.
    Well there's no way it can't, really. Given the way he shapes up. it's pretty much physically impossible for him to play any effective strokes if the ball deviates at pace. For me, there's something wrong with world cricket when a cünt like that is able to accumulate that many runs. It tells you that - outside England at least - it has become a batsman's game to a ludicrous degree.

Well there's no way it can't, really. Given the way he shapes up. it's pretty much physically impossible for him to play any effective strokes if the ball deviates at pace. For me, there's something wrong with world cricket when a cünt like that is able to accumulate that many runs. It tells you that - outside England at least - it has become a batsman's game to a ludicrous degree.
    Unless you happen to be an English batsman abroad......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Unless you happen to be an English batsman abroad......
    Well that’s just down to them being a bit shīt.