Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On balance, I'm not sure I don't prefer the usual type of game against Mourinho sides

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I read something about Lev this morning, possible in Syed's article in the Times.

Did you know he let in two goals in an international tournament game once and the Russkis never forgave him? His wife said they used to write unrepeatable things in the dirt on his car.

Good ole Russkis.
    I won't read anything about commies in case it's catching.

Ish, it deflected off his body so was hardly moving with any amount of pace.

I appreciate keepers aren't your area of knowledge, Peter, but don't you think Cech should have done better with the first? Not sure a keeper should be beaten between his legs from that angle, his body shape looked wrong to me.
    I’ve beaten your mum between the legs from all sorts of angles.

Ish, it deflected off his body so was hardly moving with any amount of pace.

I appreciate keepers aren't your area of knowledge, Peter, but don't you think Cech should have done better with the first? Not sure a keeper should be beaten between his legs from that angle, his body shape looked wrong to me.
    Sometimes the slower shot is harder to save, particularly when unexpected. It was a lovely save, great hands. My favourite of the lot. THe 'double save'.....he stuck a ****ing leg out when Sanchez hit his shot and it smacked into his studs. Big wow, exactly what I would have done. Pure luck. He made two good saves earlier on, pushing both wide and out for corners/throws. They look like ordinary saves but they are not- he is very carefully parrying away from play. THe lad is a superb goalkeeper but I dont think that was necessarily his best game.

I would have to look at the first goal again to see and I dont want to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Richard ****ing Wright
    Farks sake I'd forgotten that - I was there I think - was that the game our brazilians were queuing up to stick it in their own net?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Farks sake I'd forgotten that - I was there I think - was that the game our brazilians were queuing up to stick it in their own net?
    That was Boro I think.