Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do we have such a ****flap of a defence ?

The defending takes you back to the playground. 20 kids chasing a ball in 5 square yards of space. The clowns are so busy ball watching, they completely take their eyes off the gaping void they open up for the attackers. At least 4 of them rushed to close down Pogba,as he put that pass through to Valencia.

Because they're a bunch of phucking phanees who phail to tackle in a manly manner or kick a phootball to a teammate properly. Phist and Phoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We were completely in control of the game. Unfortunately we were 2-0 down and once we got back in the game we made our other mistake- the short pass into the bank of defenders with everyone ahead of the ball. You lose that ball, which is highly likely, and you are immediately in trouble.

As long as Wenger is in charge none of this will change.
    The more interesting part was what happened after we gave the ball away there. Xhaka struggled to stay with their runners from midfield and then when he finally got back into the box he proceeded to mark a blade of grass Ralph Lauren stylee and let Lindgard stick the 3rd away. Ramsey, of course, was miles up the pitch (not that I blame him for this, you understand) and as a result we were wide open for the counter.

And yes, as you say, none of this will change until Wenger goes.

Having said all that, I have never seen a ManU side so comprehensively outplayed so I suppose we should enjoy that at some level.