Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting from Ramsey there...

Interesting from Ramsey there...

After the replay it looks like a pass is what he intended . Hmmmm
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

One of the most bizzare assists imo

Just shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    After the replay it looks like a pass is what he intended . Hmmmm
    I think it was a fantastic decision to pass to Lacazette - Ramsey hitting it first time at close range could easily have been blocked by the keeper. The deft lay down gave Lacazette the chance to control it and pick his spot.

Huge credit to Ramsey - especially for a player who is usually quite selfish when they have any chance of scoring.

He was trying to bring it down to shoot himslef but made a

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think it was a fantastic decision to pass to Lacazette - Ramsey hitting it first time at close range could easily have been blocked by the keeper. The deft lay down gave Lacazette the chance to control it and pick his spot.

Huge credit to Ramsey - especially for a player who is usually quite selfish when they have any chance of scoring.
    *******s of it and luckily it went behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    If that's honestly how you read it, I can only suggest getting a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If that's honestly how you read it, I can only suggest getting a new hobby.
    And you continue with yours

I'd have believed that 30 years ago, but players' ability to trap a football is now at such a level as to make this scenario highly unlikely.

And you continue with yours
    Ignore the photo caption writer, Herb. He never intended it, you could tell by the way he looked at Lacazette when the ball went backwards.

I'd also add that any professional footballer in that position who instinctively thinks to lay it back to someone 5 yards behind him rather then controlling it and sticking it away also needs a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ignore the photo caption writer, Herb. He never intended it, you could tell by the way he looked at Lacazette when the ball went backwards.

I'd also add that any professional footballer in that position who instinctively thinks to lay it back to someone 5 yards behind him rather then controlling it and sticking it away also needs a new hobby.
    But, as has been stated before, you seem to have no ideas about football so that makes your comments worthless imo.
    It was intentional from our leading creator this season
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    But, as has been stated before, you seem to have no ideas about football so that makes your comments worthless imo.
    It was intentional from our leading creator this season
    I think he meant it if only for the reason that otherwise it would have been the level of touch and control of a very average Sunday morning player, and despite whatever views or reservations you have of Ramsey he is not that.

The doubt exists simply because it was him, had it been Ozil or Sanchez or Bergkamp in the distant past there would be no debate.

Well actually there would with Sanchez as he would never have done it.

Wd AR.