Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Acceptable hootenanny line-up imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The trouble is, listening to it reminds one that there will never be another Nat. No voice comes close.

There’s another video of Gregory and Rag n Bone man (eh?) doing Bring It On Home which similarly just serves to make one yearn for Sam
    You really are the most unconscionable old snob when it comes to music. Berni! - he's at it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Just watched this - it is rather beautiful
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdk09ZSStw
    You appear to have inadvertently linked to some fat old pub singer who has forgotten to remove his workwear.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    EdSheeran
    stopped there, innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You really are the most unconscionable old snob when it comes to music. Berni! - he's at it again!
    Didn't mention flying though did he
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Oh he will soon enough Pok "I remember when I auditioned for The Red Arrows, I was to perform my double negative, wing-dip flip-trip and as I was preparing Old King Coal came on the radio singing Those Magnificent Men ...bla blah blah"

Oh he will soon enough Pok "I remember when I auditioned for The Red Arrows, I was to perform my double negative, wing-dip flip-trip and as I was preparing Old King Coal came on the radio singing Those Magnificent Men ...bla blah blah"
    The Red Arrows don't push neggy, h. They'd shít their flying suits if they felt some proper g.

The Red Arrows don't push neggy, h. They'd shít their flying suits if they felt some proper g.
    Got turned down then did you

joke, I know you didn't, they wouldn't let you in due to being a foreigner
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I must say c all that formation shít looks a bit gay ... it's like "I'm only doing it if all my mates do it" ...ya kn'atta mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Got turned down then did you

joke, I know you didn't, they wouldn't let you in due to being a foreigner
    You can see Sir C pitching up in his little Chipmunk saying "go on - gizza go - I can do that"

I must say c all that formation **** looks a bit gay ... it's like "I'm only doing it if all my mates do it" ...ya kn'atta mean?
    It's not real aerobatics, for a start; and what the Red Arrows do isn't even real formation flying - there's fúcking acres of sky between them but they present very cleverly to the crowd line to make it appear that they're close. They strut around at airshows like they're Jack the fúcking Biscuit until confronted by real pilots, when they go a bit quiet.

They do, however, get the pick of the ladies.