Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When is your work Christmas* Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Saint Tibulus?
    Careful now

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    never a good idea, the work organised party.

an extension of the workplace, see, but with all that lovely, lovely alcohol.

...sex, fights, criminal damage, vomiting, sexism, racism, etc, etc all of which I have seen people ultimately sacked for whilst they have tried to defend their actions on "I was a little pissed".

bah, ****ing humbug. imo.
    I plan on being rather reserved eat the dinner hang around a while then bugger off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I plan on being rather reserved eat the dinner hang around a while then bugger off.
    2 years ago we had arranged to meet at 3:30pm in the pub.We arrived at the restaurant at 8:00pm in somewhat high spirits.
    After an additional few beers and 2 bottles of wine I was collected by the local bar owner in his car to be brought to DJ at a party he had forgotten to tell me I was working at.
    Now THAT was a fúcking sight to behold.I'm told the barman asked me to stop smoking in the bar on 3 occasions

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    It's the language of saints and scholars LA
    Of which SW is both
    I did go to the Poly you know, 1986/1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah but it's December - he can start drinking already surely? This was waiting for me this morning

Attachment 813
    Just had a media owner ring asking if I'd like to go to the pub at lunch

Mine is on the 9th December at a Holiday Inn...the bar is pretty lousy so meeting up with a few people at nice cocktail bar directly opposite.

Numpties always book it on the same day as one of my favourite races - the Tingle Creek at Sandown...would much rather be there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just had a media owner ring asking if I'd like to go to the pub at lunch
    Enjoy the weekend