Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is your work Christmas* Party?

When is your work Christmas* Party?

tomorrow is mine.
    Rather than my usual complaining my only gripe is it's on a Saturday and perhaps it's a little bit early in the month.

*if they are still allowed to be called that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    tomorrow is mine.
    Rather than my usual complaining my only gripe is it's on a Saturday and perhaps it's a little bit early in the month.

We don't have one, f. Instead, I add what it would have cost to their christmas bonus. This is unianimously declared preferable.

I've got to go to a different company one tonight, though. I really don't want to go

tomorrow is mine.

Dec 18th - four days after I fly back to England.

You do actually have a genuine gripe if they have it on a Saturday though - particularly on a Saturday when we play United

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We don't have one, f. Instead, I add what it would have cost to their christmas bonus. This is unianimously declared preferable.

I've got to go to a different company one tonight, though. I really don't want to go
    How many do you employ out of curiosity?

tomorrow is mine.

20th at some Manchester bar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Dec 18th - four days after I fly back to England.

You do actually have a genuine gripe if they have it on a Saturday though - particularly on a Saturday when we play United
    At least he can drown his sorrows for free

tomorrow is mine.

It is early for sure but then by having the event on a Saturday you are given a get out of jail free card for not attending if that is your preference.

Ours is two weeks today and being that I am in work all day I could then pretend I am busy, but I am not, so it will be free bar and "you're a ****" by 21:00 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    How many do you employ out of curiosity?
    Only 12. But they're good ones so some count double.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Only 12. But they're good ones so some count double.
    I would not use the term "only" as I think that is a reasonable and decent number.

There is only 19 where I work and we are generally acknowledged as a powerhouse of Irish industry.

You could have a party all the same, tight ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would not use the term "only" as I think that is a reasonable and decent number.

There is only 19 where I work and we are generally acknowledged as a powerhouse of Irish industry.

You could have a party all the same, tight ****.
    Typical teetotaller, sw. Ruin everyone's fun