Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expecting to see Masterchef the other evening, I saw Match of the Day was delaying

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Might need to work on the naming, FBL perhaps and then just refuse to elaborate.

I work loosely in Marketing.
    I do look forward to the first footballer who decides he's actually a chick. Like that Frank Moloney fella in boxing who now goes around looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do look forward to the first footballer who decides he's actually a chick. Like that Frank Moloney fella in boxing who now goes around looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.
    Tbf, the Ugly Sisters were nowhere near as bad looking as Frank Malony's pretend XX incarnation
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

This, of course, is the great irony. They are only able to become 'professional' by virtue of being pretty much entirely funded by the successful and popular male game. I'd probably get banned from the Guardian website (again) if I pointed that out on there, though.
    #BlatterOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There might be a seperate league for transers and lifters one day. A sort of freaks and bummers league.

Perhaps I should present such a plan to the FA.
    Perhaps you'd like to coach the bummers

Well if the transgender thing carries on, it will kill women's sport entirely. It's already happening. There are trans weightlifters and (God help us) MMA fighters who are winning everything in the women's sport because, of course, they're men.

That's right, the trans lobby has brought about a situation where it is not merely legal, but desirable for a biological male to beat up a biological female in the name of 'progress' and 'equality'.

The world has lost its collective mind.
    Then there's the "female" 800m runner Caster Semenya, who apparently just has a lot of male hormones......