Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I read Ulysses.
    Do you pretend it makes any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I read Ulysses.
    It has some nice sections. Still, all in all, rather severely overrated work. Give me The Waste Land or else some snatches of Yeats.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It has some nice sections. Still, all in all, rather severely overrated work. Give me The Waste Land or else some snatches of Yeats.
    That said, I'm planning on visiting Trieste in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sometimes it is really difficult to tell whether you are being a **** or not. I suspect you rather enjoy this
    I was right then? In fact, you are reduced to inferring ****ery from me, of all people, rather than admit it? Is it because I'm black?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Should the final " have come at the end of the previous sentence?
    Not at all, no.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa Maay
    Did he, by God! Insolent bástard. Brilliant