Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That’s the thing. My racism is a joke...sort of, too.

You don’t hate women and I don’t hate black people. But we both know there are serious problems among both social groups, not all of which can be attributed to “structural inequality”.
    On a personal level, do you have any outlet for your feelings? I mean, can you express this stuff at home or with friends?

Its important to be able to vent.....

Oh yes, I’m always being brazenly racist in front of the missus. To my credit, sometimes I’ll wait until the kids have gone to bed.

Our bedtime listening is often a podcast hosted by Glenn Loury and John McWorter, two black American academics who discuss a lot of these issues.

I’m sure they’d be keen to hear you call them racist for their views on absent fathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    On a personal level, do you have any outlet for your feelings? I mean, can you express this stuff at home or with friends?

Its important to be able to vent.....

Oh yes, I’m always being brazenly racist in front of the missus. To my credit, sometimes I’ll wait until the kids have gone to bed.

Our bedtime listening is often a podcast hosted by Glenn Loury and John McWorter, two black American academics who discuss a lot of these issues.

I’m sure they’d be keen to hear you call them racist for their views on absent fathers.
    Sweet baby Jesus.

What the hell do you do in bed before the blessed relief or slumber?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sweet baby Jesus.

THere are plenty of women who agree with my views on women.

It takes all sorts etc....

I worry, shift around for about an hour, then go and have a fag.

I read Ulysses.

But your views on women are reasonable, albeit containing some uncomfortable truthe. Ditto my views on darkies.

We are all perfectly reasonable about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THere are plenty of women who agree with my views on women.

It takes all sorts etc....

But your views on women are reasonable, albeit containing some uncomfortable truthe. Ditto my views on darkies.

We are all perfectly reasonable about this stuff.
    As you are well aware, reasonable and 'acceptable' are drifting ever further away from each other when it comes to views on this sort of stuff.

90% of what I say on here would potentially get me sacked.

I'm interested, what is the problem with women? I'm writing a script right now with chicks and perhaps you can break it down for me. If possible address issues of first wave feminism, and how this has led women to their present pass.

Grazie.