Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It turned out to be Budwieser - we walked straight out. It's that bad
    a smart move, la.

Only one American beer worth drinking imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's plenty of good if you're involved in the news and commentary business. Never a slow day.

Heck, it's even got us talking on here and we're not even being paid.
    Yes, they've finally found a Republican president who actually uses the press to his own advantage #PlanetHollywood
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Get you and your intimate knowledge of Yanqui 'beer'.

You understand that your brainhole has a limited capacity, don't you? The space taken up by that knowledge is keeping something important out.
    It's ok, no space was really being taken up with that knowledge. Just a quick search and a copy and paste.

IntimateKnowledgeOfYanquiBeers.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well, you're the one who pointed out that Islamic extremism isn't the only problem in the US. Do you not believe the prevalence of absent fathers in African American communities is one of these problems, given what we know about its corrosive effect on a child's life chances?
    ****ing hell. Have you just shifted to outright racism now?

What a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That certainly wasn't my intention. But if you look at it that way, he's the one saying that Theresa May can't focus on terrorism, yet still be able to admonish him for his ridiculous tweets
    Fair to point out that a president should b capable of focusing on more than one problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    ****ing hell. Have you just shifted to outright racism now?

What a ****.
    Is it racism to suggest that the issue of absent fathers may be an influence on why so many African-American males tend to end up in prison/dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is it racism to suggest that the issue of absent fathers may be an influence on why so many African-American males tend to end up in prison/dead?
    It is pretty ****ing racist to say that black people shoot each other because they don't know who their dad is. Which is what he said.

Given it was in response to the issue of americans shooting each other he also effectively blamed black men for gun crime in america.

That is very, very different from looking at the issue of absent fathers in terms of crime. Do white children turn to crime because of absent fathers? Or does that not matter?

It is pretty ****ing racist to say that black people shoot each other because they don't know who their dad is. Which is what he said.

Given it was in response to the issue of americans shooting each other he also effectively blamed black men for gun crime in america.

That is very, very different from looking at the issue of absent fathers in terms of crime. Do white children turn to crime because of absent fathers? Or does that not matter?
    You need to watch thon Louis Theroux documentary, dude.

Knowledge is power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You need to watch thon Louis Theroux documentary, dude.

Knowledge is power.
    Which one?

Which one?
    They are all quite good.