Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You appear to be suggesting that a President shouldn't be allowed to talk about one problem because there are other problems. This seems odd.
    Of course he should be allowed to talk about Islamic extremism, but he should do so without ever referring to Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course he should be allowed to talk about Islamic extremism, but he should do so without ever referring to Islam
    It's no good trying to appraise him using the standards of any other major politician we've ever seen, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's no good trying to appraise him using the standards of any other major politician we've ever seen, I think.
    There's plenty of good if you're involved in the news and commentary business. Never a slow day.

Heck, it's even got us talking on here and we're not even being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's plenty of good if you're involved in the news and commentary business. Never a slow day.

Heck, it's even got us talking on here and we're not even being paid.
    Yes, they've finally found a Republican president who actually uses the press to his own advantage #PlanetHollywood
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."