Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, it's a simple matter to check.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    German Shepherd is actually their correct, original name. And they're not hounds, they are sheepdogs, belonging to the Pastoral section (Group 4). A pastoral breed is any type of dog bred to work livestock; herding or guardian type dogs. Hounds are in Group 1, dog breeds used by hunters to track or course prey. HTH.
    Well listen to Mister La Di fúcking Da gunner Graham

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Well listen to Mister La Di fúcking Da gunner Graham
    Yeah, forgive me, C. Hounds is my lifelong passion.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yeah, forgive me, C. Hounds is my lifelong passion.
    I jest young R.Education is a wonderful thing.
    It is good to be learnt

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I quite like the Afghan
    Of course, googling the matter you get a nice picture of this gentleman, with one of his champion Afghans. He's nowadays a well-respected hound judge and breeder.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Of course, googling the matter you get a nice picture of this gentleman, with one of his champion Afghans. He's nowadays a well-respected hound judge and breeder.

Does he stick his hand round the back and feel their nuts?

Afghans are just the 1970's footballer of the dog world r

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Afghans are just the 1970's footballer of the dog world r
    everybody knows 80s footballers were better

carlos.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does he stick his hand round the back and feel their nuts?
    Of course. That's mostly the point of the business. They are "breed shows"; if they can't be bred, they can't be shown

Although, the obvious aspects of the matter are usually determined long before they arrive at Crufts.

Of course. That's mostly the point of the business. They are "breed shows"; if they can't be bred, they can't be shown

Although, the obvious aspects of the matter are usually determined long before they arrive at Crufts.
    So it's a sort of ceremonial sexual assault, then? That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So it's a sort of ceremonial sexual assault, then? That's nice.
    I suppose somebody with a certain sort of mind might call it that. The principle concern here though is for the animal's health and well-being. Like having a regular, and thorough, feel of your wife's tits.