Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Good morning Awimb. I need a device where I can plug the washing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What is that shïtty stone that every 'grand' house in rural Ireland is built of in order to ensure that they all look like somewhere one would house the criminally insane?
    I think they did house the insane in this case, but yes there is certain something about the stone. I'll ignore the proddy gibe below though

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In Limerick for fúcks sake.

Basically a fúcking toilet of a place.
    Well since we left, yes.

Oh, and if we're doing the 'My family seat's bigger than yours' thing, here's my motherfûcking castle, bitches!

Attachment 808
    Yes - we had the ruins of one of those on the grounds. Shoddy building

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Rumour actually has it that my grandfather won it in a game of cards. Mind you, he was also supposed to be a teetotaler. And despite not having to, he went off to fight in the second world war, though crucially, it has never been established which side he went off to fight for

Won it in a game of cards.

Like Brian Cranston's character in Breaking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think they did house the insane in this case, but yes there is certain something about the stone. I'll ignore the proddy gibe below though
    Those houses all just bring back the smell of damp, ancient and dangerous electrical fittings and bad plumbing to me.

Having to work has nothing to do with being working class, sw. Do you find me with my hands down a u-bend, scaffolding, plastering or shovelling shít? No. Why not? Because those are occupations for the working classes.

I am middle class. I sit in an office tapping out deathless prose on a keyboard or having meetings. These are things middle class people do.

As a guess, does that mean that upper class is one who has people to attend meetings and tapping out meaningless diatribe on one's behalf?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman