Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone make it stop. Please. :-(

Someone make it stop. Please. :-(

"More gender-neutral toilets should be built in public spaces to help trans and non-binary people feel more comfortable, according to Sadiq Khan’s new London Plan."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "More gender-neutral toilets should be built in public spaces to help trans and non-binary people feel more comfortable, according to Sadiq Khan’s new London Plan."
    You cant stop it. It is now where we live.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You cant stop it. It is now where we live.
    You've won, haven't you?

I'll just shuffle off to my re-education camp. It should only take a few weeks for the cold, malnutrition and beatings from the guards to finish me off. How I yearn for the sweet release of death to free me from the clucthes of the liberals.

You've won, haven't you?

I'll just shuffle off to my re-education camp. It should only take a few weeks for the cold, malnutrition and beatings from the guards to finish me off. How I yearn for the sweet release of death to free me from the clucthes of the liberals.
    Stop trying to blame me. I hate all these whining ****s.

I see myself as a reasonable liberal chap.Equal rights for all and what not.I might even go as far as wear a wee rainbow ribbon on bender day.But...........
    They're ripping the fúcking arse right out of it now

Stop trying to blame me. I hate all these whining ****s.
    Their triumph is your triumph. Your party destroyed the ideas which underpinned this country's greatness: christian morals, good manners, personal responsibility, blind obedience and healthy bigotry.

Look what has filled the vacuum. Thanks a bunch.

Their triumph is your triumph. Your party destroyed the ideas which underpinned this country's greatness: christian morals, good manners, personal responsibility, blind obedience and healthy bigotry.

Look what has filled the vacuum. Thanks a bunch.

I have never supported any bender agenda. This is actually your fault

I have never supported any bender agenda. This is actually your fault
    I really do see what you mean. It's the same with hounds; if you don't specifically and directly breed for a particular trait, over time, that trait will degrade and eventually disappear and you will lose it altogether.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I really do see what you mean. It's the same with hounds; if you don't specifically and directly breed for a particular trait, over time, that trait will degrade and eventually disappear and you will lose it altogether.
    Exactly. And that is precisely what we are left with- the wrong hounds.

I think I can safely reveal the following information without contravening the 1998 Data Protection Act:

Of the hundreds, or probably thousands, of new or potential customers who have registered on the database I work on since the option of 'Other' was added to the gender field, not a single person has taken it up (last time I looked). Athough these people are all adults which might skew the numbers, as it is perhaps kids who are being encouraged to confuse themselves and possibly mutilate their plumbing. Grown-ups seem quite sure of who they are, according to this sample.