Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen up! That fúcking freak steve williams has never had a cheese and onion

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What about Cheese 'Nonion crips, c? Surely everywon loves them?
    Oh i could eat those all day and well into the night

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sounds very much to me like Brother C has been hit around the head with a gay stick.

He will have IBS next.
    Is that another IRA splinter group?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Oh i could eat those all day and well into the night
    Yeah, but....there's actual cheese in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is that another IRA splinter group?
    Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

My Mrs tried to claim she had this, had to tell her to dry her fúcking eyes. Just because something is in the Daily Mail doesn’t mean it is real.

Few people round here probably “have” it – IUFG, Herbie, Monty for sure. He’s the type.

My Mrs tried to claim she had this, had to tell her to dry her fúcking eyes. Just because something is in the Daily Mail doesn’t mean it is real.

Few people round here probably “have” it – IUFG, Herbie, Monty for sure. He’s the type.
    These blokes who can't eat bread make me chuckle. What would they have done for the prvious 2,000 years, popped down Sainsburys for a gluten-free trencher?

Marxist drivel, all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Poor Mrs C Senior had an awful time with me as a babóg apparently.Couldn't have the milk you see so i was put on solids from about 8 weeks.Which goes a long way to explain with quite athletic figure
    My uncles in Ireland were just the opposite. They never really got the hang of solids and lived pretty much entirely on Guinness.

I believe it's known as 'The Jewish Disease', although this may have more to do with our Hebrew brethren being absolutely massive fûcking hypochondriacs than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    These blokes who can't eat bread make me chuckle. What would they have done for the prvious 2,000 years, popped down Sainsburys for a gluten-free trencher?

I have often pointed out that, if the very foundation stone of human civilisation gives you a gippy tum-tum, you are probably being given a hint by mother nature.

Mind you, I do know a lady who's genuinely coeliac. When she first told me, I thought she was telling me she was part of some cult or other.

I think I have eaten cheese and spring onion sandwiches once before
    I have certainly eaten spring onion crisps

Cheese with Richard Branson chutney or pickle is normal so I am with Steve on this one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

and you, the taxpayer, are footing the bill for some of these ****s. They get money to help with a gluten free diet.

The extra cost must amount to something like 2 or 3 quid a week. Its a ****ing scam, the whole thing.