Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?
    Surely you realise that the one who is married to William would have taken massive amounts of cock during her University years.

Great story for down the pub on her coronation day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely you realise that the one who is married to William would have taken massive amounts of cock during her University years.

How very dare you? That is your future queen!

As I recall, they were University sweethearts, sw. However, they did split up at one point, but while it's theoretically possible she might have gone off the rails in that period, I'm sure she actually just pined for the return of William.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As I recall, they were University sweethearts, sw. However, they did split up at one point, but while it's theoretically possible she might have gone off the rails in that period, I'm sure she actually just pined for the return of William.

Heartbroken, her carefully and some say callously manipulated future in tatters, drinking pernod and black in the union bar, in tears.

I am quite sure a few chaps will have noted and seized on this chance. Not as a group mind, I am not suggesting that at all.

Heartbroken, her carefully and some say callously manipulated future in tatters, drinking pernod and black in the union bar, in tears.

I am quite sure a few chaps will have noted and seized on this chance. Not as a group mind, I am not suggesting that at all.

I am very distressed by your clear implication that the entire St Andrew's University 1st XV 'pulled a train' on the mother of our future King whatsisname and left her looking like a painter's radio, sw.

If you lived closer, I would be forced to strike you.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-27-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I believe his name is Wales, a.
    You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?
    Prince Henry of Wales, son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.

Has young Hal lost all sense of decorum?
    Christ almighty, she's a divorcee as well!

It's Wallis Simpson all over again.

Christ almighty, she's a divorcee as well!

It's Wallis Simpson all over again.
    His mum was a bit of a slag so he is going to be more than happy to get up on anything. It's in the genes.