Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Has young Hal lost all sense of decorum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:
    And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?

And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?
    Surely Her Majesty's gynaecologist ought to have a poke about to establish the facts here?

And isn't she a bit old for kids, anyway?

Surely Her Majesty's gynaecologist ought to have a poke about to establish the facts here?

And isn't she a bit old for kids, anyway?
    Oh, I know little or nothing about the mechanics of these matters, as you know. Is she required to reproduce, do you think? We're hardly short of heirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?
    I believe his name is Wales, a.

Oh, I know little or nothing about the mechanics of these matters, as you know. Is she required to reproduce, do you think? We're hardly short of heirs.
    That's true. Isn't Kate gravid again as well?

That's true. Isn't Kate gravid again as well?
    Is she? Well there you are then. No need for the foreigner to infest the royal gene pool with Americanism.

Is she? Well there you are then. No need for the foreigner to infest the royal gene pool with Americanism.
    Yes. We ought to insist that any progeny are excluded from the succession just to be safe, though.