Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Has young Hal lost all sense of decorum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?
    I believe his name is Wales, a.

I believe his name is Wales, a.
    You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?

You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?
    Prince Henry of Wales, son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.
    Whatevs. He's not nearly reptilian enough to be a proper member of the Firm.

I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:
    And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?

And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?
    Surely Her Majesty's gynaecologist ought to have a poke about to establish the facts here?

And isn't she a bit old for kids, anyway?