Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You try not looking reptilian when you're ninety-fùck years old, a.
    I'm doing my best to ensure I don't get that far tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you not focusing on the negatives here and missing the key points – will you get a day off for the wedding?

It is high time your so called Royal Family got some fit chicks in to liven the thing up. The horsey one looks like a bloke and the other two actually look positively canine. This one is an improvement and surely during her younger acting years go herself in all sorts of compromising situations which will now come to the fore and be great fun.

You can bet your bottom dollar, as such, that Harvey Weinstein has had her touch his cock for one.
    I'm with you. She's actually a good choice, because while she's not at the top of the acting profession, she's entirely creditable. Plus she actually looks good, with that smooth skin and saucy, panther-like physique.

May I suggest that this may be a somewhat reductive way to look at world events, abr?

Death of Kennedy - Man shot in Dallas... big woop
    Death of Diana - Woman dies in car crash... big woop
    9/11 - Plane flies into building... big woop

Nah....those things don't happen every day. Man gets engaged to woman is something fairly common. Some people do it more than once.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:

Wait until you see their first born - assuming that she isn't too old to conceive - you might have kittens. I'm sure old Dukie has already started polishing his racial slurs in preparation...
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Nah....those things don't happen every day. Man gets engaged to woman is something fairly common. Some people do it more than once.
    My point is that context not only adds significance to a story, but sometimes is the story.