Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: b. I hope England's dismal performance won't see you becoming

b. I hope England's dismal performance won't see you becoming

disagreeable and vituperative? You do have form.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    disagreeable and vituperative? You do have form.
    What dismal performance is this, h? The teams seem pretty evenly-matched and the match is intriguingly poised.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What dismal performance is this, h? The teams seem pretty evenly-matched and the match is intriguingly poised.
    I'm sorry b. I just saw you bellowing like a demented moose last night and assumed we were performing poorly. I don't actually follow cricket. I am a horny handed, fighting, fúcking, working class son of toil you see.

I awoke this morning to see a headline about Australia being in trouble yet by the time I arrived in Dublin 2 they had steadied and indeed fought their way back into the game, intriguing as you say.

Test may now rest on how quickly your boys can get rid of Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I awoke this morning to see a headline about Australia being in trouble yet by the time I arrived in Dublin 2 they had steadied and indeed fought their way back into the game, intriguing as you say.

Dublin 2? Are you sure you're actually allowed there s?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

This is the joy of test cricket, sw. It can turn on a sixpence. Two early wickets tonight and it’s England’s game again.

This is the joy of test cricket, sw. It can turn on a sixpence. Two early wickets tonight and it’s England’s game again.
    I can't stand watching Smith bat, he has no right to have the average he does

This is panning like I expected...England to have their moments but Aussies to be a little bit stronger when it matters...will be painful viewing in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can't stand watching Smith bat, he has no right to have the average he does
    I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.

I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.
    I think we both know that obdurate **** Smith is going nowhere b. (this should have been a reply to your earlier thread)