Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: b. I hope England's dismal performance won't see you becoming

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    This is panning like I expected...England to have their moments but Aussies to be a little bit stronger when it matters...will be painful viewing in the long run.
    Interesting to see them on a wicket that favours neither side particularly. Reasonably evenly-matched now, but on a quick one in Perth, things will be different.

That said, I make England slight favourites in this game purely by virtue of the fact that Australia will bat last.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.
    Styles himself on a certain Geoffrey Boycott no doubt.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Styles himself on a certain Geoffrey Boycott no doubt.
    A common misconception. Boycott had all the shots. The only one he ever cut out of his repertoire was the hook - something Dawid Malan might want to think about.

A common misconception. Boycott had all the shots. The only one he ever cut out of his repertoire was the hook - something Dawid Malan might want to think about.
    I was only playing with you B It's so ****e when it's out there innit, why couldn't the Ashes be v the Germans or French or anyone not in such a stupid timezone.

Actually we invented that, silly ****z...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Including a right hook to his wife's face.

I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.
    Its actually physically painful to watch him shuffling around like a cockroach. Its disgusting.