Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: b. I hope England's dismal performance won't see you becoming

  1. #1

    b. I hope England's dismal performance won't see you becoming

    disagreeable and vituperative? You do have form.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    disagreeable and vituperative? You do have form.
    What dismal performance is this, h? The teams seem pretty evenly-matched and the match is intriguingly poised.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What dismal performance is this, h? The teams seem pretty evenly-matched and the match is intriguingly poised.
    I'm sorry b. I just saw you bellowing like a demented moose last night and assumed we were performing poorly. I don't actually follow cricket. I am a horny handed, fighting, fúcking, working class son of toil you see.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What dismal performance is this, h? The teams seem pretty evenly-matched and the match is intriguingly poised.
    I awoke this morning to see a headline about Australia being in trouble yet by the time I arrived in Dublin 2 they had steadied and indeed fought their way back into the game, intriguing as you say.

    Test may now rest on how quickly your boys can get rid of Smith.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I awoke this morning to see a headline about Australia being in trouble yet by the time I arrived in Dublin 2 they had steadied and indeed fought their way back into the game, intriguing as you say.

    Test may now rest on how quickly your boys can get rid of Smith.
    Dublin 2? Are you sure you're actually allowed there s?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I awoke this morning to see a headline about Australia being in trouble yet by the time I arrived in Dublin 2 they had steadied and indeed fought their way back into the game, intriguing as you say.

    Test may now rest on how quickly your boys can get rid of Smith.
    This is the joy of test cricket, sw. It can turn on a sixpence. Two early wickets tonight and it’s England’s game again.

  7. #7
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the joy of test cricket, sw. It can turn on a sixpence. Two early wickets tonight and it’s England’s game again.
    I can't stand watching Smith bat, he has no right to have the average he does

  8. #8
    This is panning like I expected...England to have their moments but Aussies to be a little bit stronger when it matters...will be painful viewing in the long run.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can't stand watching Smith bat, he has no right to have the average he does
    I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree. He is an abomination of a batsman. One of these awful batsmen who does well by simply cutting out anything attractive that might represent a risk. This usually results in them only playing about three shots. It may work, but it’s wrong.
    I think we both know that obdurate cúnt Smith is going nowhere b. (this should have been a reply to your earlier thread)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •