Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My word. Our Europa League team hasn't exhinited much sparkling football, has it?

My word. Our Europa League team hasn't exhinited much sparkling football, has it?

I know it's done the job and all, but it does make one rather yearn for the days when the kids would be played in the league cup and would blow teams away with beautiful footall.

Everything was better in the old days. I wish I was dead.

No.

0 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know it's done the job and all, but it does make one rather yearn for the days when the kids would be played in the league cup and would blow teams away with beautiful footall.

There's a bit in Danny Baker/Danny Kellys book where they do the top 10 most hated teams.Obviously the Arsenal made the list but they also included our league cup team kids Done in a "how fúcking dare that these kids can score 5 past rugged journeymen from oop north" stylee

Shít****s to a man. They can all fúck off, especially Giroud, ****.

Apart from Danny.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Apart from Danny.
    Young Ainsley did quite well and of course young Eddie is 3-4 months away from being the best player in world football

Apart from Danny.
    Good to see you're not overreacting, sw.

Good to see you're not overreacting, sw.
    Well it wasn't really an over-reaction, more a sweeping assessment of the characters involved.

I should add I did not watch any of the game, nor the last one in which I believe they also failed to cover themselves in glory.

Well it wasn't really an over-reaction, more a sweeping assessment of the characters involved.

I should add I did not watch any of the game, nor the last one in which I believe they also failed to cover themselves in glory.
    in short, Wenger Out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Young Ainsley did quite well and of course young Eddie is 3-4 months away from being the best player in world football
    No end product. The new Ruel Fox