Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I quite fancy the bird whos commentating on the cricket

  1. #1

    I quite fancy the bird whos commentating on the cricket

    This represents a fairly major conflict of interests for me, tbh.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This represents a fairly major conflict of interests for me, tbh.
    Surprisingly I can actually tolerate her as a commentator too.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Surprisingly I can actually tolerate her as a commentator too.
    Well she’s certainly preferable to Adam Gilchrist, who is a certifiable cretin.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-24-2017 at 12:25 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This represents a fairly major conflict of interests for me, tbh.
    Rules, b
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  5. #5
    I turned it on this morning to watch a few overs and immediately thought to myself 'what the f*ck is a bird doing commentating on the cricket? It's just sooooo wrong!'

    I'm a dinosaur, aren't I?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well she’s certainly preferable to Adam Gilchrist, who is a certifiable cretin.
    She must be better than Botham, surely.

  7. #7
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Rules, b
    blah, blah

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This represents a fairly major conflict of interests for me, tbh.
    Oh? I thought you'd be all in favour.

    Naturally, I've sacked the whole thing off and simply glance at the scores at the end of the day's play. The Beeb is even worse, if anything.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh? I thought you'd be all in favour.

    Naturally, I've sacked the whole thing off and simply glance at the scores at the end of the day's play. The Beeb is even worse, if anything.
    Not at all. The last thing I want when watching test cricket is to have carnal thoughts intruding.

    A place for everything and everything in its place, that’s what I say.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not at all. The last thing I want when watching test cricket is to have carnal thoughts intruding.

    A place for everything and everything in its place, that’s what I say.

    Carnal thoughts are fine, just not of women. While the match is on, I mean.

    The whole point of the match is to get away from women.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •