Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For thanksgiving dinner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    How very dare you!
    You're going on my bounder list.
    I'm just waiting for sw to ask if I'd like to be violenced at his hand
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Soft Cell, is it? Jolly good. Carry on.
    lol. Well, we've all heard the stories, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    lol. Well, we've all heard the stories, I think.
    I remember when Marc Almond was knocked off his scooter and suffered head injuries, only for some wag to remark that it wasn't the first time he'd had skidmarks on his helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I shall mostly be having a curry.
    I feel it's what the Wampanoag would have wanted
    Collyflour cheese. Snorkers. Peas or green beans, i can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Collyflour cheese. Snorkers. Peas or green beans, i can't decide.
    Of the two, peas are best, but green beens are easier to eat.

Think I'm gonna go with chilli. From the freezer.

Although typing that has depressed me, so I might make some chips and throw the chilli on top of them with a load of cheese.

Of the two, peas are best, but green beens are easier to eat.

Think I'm gonna go with chilli. From the freezer.

Although typing that has depressed me, so I might make some chips and throw the chilli on top of them with a load of cheese.
    Why do you have chilli in the freezer? Isn't it tasting up space where ice should be?

Tonight should be a dry night but, you know, there's football on and it's the anniversary of my Dad's deiding so, fúck it, I'm getting fired in.

Why do you have chilli in the freezer? Isn't it tasting up space where ice should be?

Tonight should be a dry night but, you know, there's football on and it's the anniversary of my Dad's deiding so, fúck it, I'm getting fired in.
    It's handy to have these things ready for when you just can't be arsed cooking, isn't it? Sorry about your dad.

I've got the day off tomorrow and I'm harbouring thoughts of staying up half the night watching cricket. However, that will obviously have to mean not getting too fired in and passing out at 11, so it's a 50:50 ball, really.

It's handy to have these things ready for when you just can't be arsed cooking, isn't it? Sorry about your dad.

I've got the day off tomorrow and I'm harbouring thoughts of staying up half the night watching cricket. However, that will obviously have to mean not getting too fired in and passing out at 11, so it's a 50:50 ball, really.
    It's ok, I'm kind of over it now.

Is it only all night, this cricket? Surely you've got time to watch a bit whilst getting hammered, take a 2 hour snooze, then get fired in again?

It's ok, I'm kind of over it now.

Is it only all night, this cricket? Surely you've got time to watch a bit whilst getting hammered, take a 2 hour snooze, then get fired in again?
    I meant sorry you're feeling all sad, not sorry he's dead. Although I am obviously sorry he's dead. You know what I meant.

Fair point on the cricket. It's 12 until 8am. It certainly represents an excellent opportunity for falling asleep drunk on the sofa without having to feel shabby about it.

I meant sorry you're feeling all sad, not sorry he's dead. Although I am obviously sorry he's dead. You know what I meant.

Fair point on the cricket. It's 12 until 8am. It certainly represents an excellent opportunity for falling asleep drunk on the sofa without having to feel shabby about it.
    Starts half an hour early tonight coz of the rain yesterday so 11.30 your time. Would hate you to miss our early morning collapse