Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angela Rayner becomes a grandmother at 37.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    A Labour version of William Hague..... #Walksawaynothingtoseehere
    I'm a little shocked by your homophobia, p. It's 2017, for goodness' sake - at least it is down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm a little shocked by your homophobia, p. It's 2017, for goodness' sake - at least it is down here.
    Nothing homophobic abput that comment... some of my best friends love the cock, your mum being one of them
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bowling, p
    You seem to feel there's something shameful about the physical expression of love between two men, la. I had no idea you were like this. Is it too much time in the conservative atmosphere of Bavaria, do you think?

You seem to feel there's something shameful about the physical expression of love between two men, la. I had no idea you were like this. Is it too much time in the conservative atmosphere of Bavaria, do you think?
    Nobody loves the sausage more than the Bavarians, b

Nobody loves the sausage more than the Bavarians, b
    Have they taught you to suck them, LA? With senf and Brezen?

Foul things even made my dogs sick.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Have they taught you to suck them, LA? With senf and Brezen?

Foul things even made my dogs sick.
    Good lord no - the peeling of the Weißwurst was bad enough

Good lord no - the peeling of the Weißwurst was bad enough
    Poor thing.

The sausage, not you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And we're expected to trust these people with running the country?
    Fairplay to her, imo. Admirable. Especially as the alternative has proved essentially disastrous.

I gather this Angela sort was a teenage single mother, later got married, had a couple more kids and is currently building a promising career. What's not to like #WomensLib

I think the important thing that we all take away from this story is that the shadow education secretary was dirty little yo-yo knickered trollop with an insatiable hunger for the cöck.
    She's done well, imo; she's made the best of it. Far more damaging has been thick dollies sometimes twenty years older than her, than she was, having their first child by mistake. What are we to make of them

Message reported to Monty's missus

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    She's done well, imo; she's made the best of it. Far more damaging has been thick dollies sometimes twenty years older than her, than she was, having their first child by mistake. What are we to make of them