Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I totally imagining it, or was the fact that one of the London Bridge terrorists

Am I totally imagining it, or was the fact that one of the London Bridge terrorists

was wearing a fúcking Arsenal shirt not largely overlooked in the subsequent commentary?

I certainly don't recall it being an Awimb talking point at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    was wearing a fúcking Arsenal shirt not largely overlooked in the subsequent commentary?

We were even represented in that Libya slave-trading video. Well done, our marketing wallahs, imo
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Aside from being in the headline on the front page of the biggest selling newspaper* in the country?

*Is the Sun still the biggest seller or has the Mail overtaken it?
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 11-23-2017 at 01:32 PM.

The Millwall have a go hero mentioned that "no **** wearin' an Arsenal shirt was gettin' in his local".

It all got a bit tricky because the media knew that the slightest scratch of the hero would see him bellowing racist abuse in all directions. It's why he will never receive the medal he actually deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The Millwall have a go hero mentioned that "no **** wearin' an Arsenal shirt was gettin' in his local".

It all got a bit tricky because the media knew that the slightest scratch of the hero would see him bellowing racist abuse in all directions. It's why he will never receive the medal he actually deserves.
    I know a season ticket holder at Millwall who knows that lad. He is indeed quite an outstandingly racist thug.

Come to think of it, that whole little group of Millwall fans I knwo behave like the 1980s never happened. They're proer animals and they're in their 50s, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know a season ticket holder at Millwall who knows that lad. He is indeed quite an outstandingly racist thug.

Come to think of it, that whole little group of Millwall fans I knwo behave like the 1980s never happened. They're proer animals and they're in their 50s, for God's sake.
    And as we march towards the Steppes in our coming war with The Bear you will be glad they are on our side c.

Also an arsenal shirt on display in Zimbabwe when Mugabe resigned. Along with 2 Wenger out banners lol

I think twisting the narrative at the time to which football club the terrorist supported would have been trivial and unnecessary.

And I used it for your benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think twisting the narrative at the time to which football club the terrorist supported would have been trivial and unnecessary.

And I used it for your benefit.
    I loved you as if you were my son. You are dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I loved you as if you were my son. You are dead to me.
    Son of a second rate plumber who I expect has already been featured on the BBC Rogue Traders?

Cosmic.