Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I totally imagining it, or was the fact that one of the London Bridge terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They used to put that juice on the pipe and heat it up and it smelled nice. What was that stuff called?

Maybe it was gas fitters actually. Same thing, I suppose.
    Fluxite you big middle class tosser

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Fluxite you big middle class tosser
    Nah, it had a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nah, it had a different name.
    You want to know what pleasant-smelling fluid it was that a burly tradesman once used to grease up your pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You want to know what pleasant-smelling fluid it was that a burly tradesman once used to grease up your pipe?
    Yes. It only really started to smell when it got warmed up with a blowtorch.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ah, the almost incandescent rage of a tradesman as he swears and gets angry, almost blaming you the Householder for the original placing of pipes, the original wiring etc, the garage mechanic who will almost give out to you because your car is French.

Of course a lot of it is just a whizz to try and make the job appear more difficult and thus an excuse to raise the price.

Just fix it you ****, I have things to be getting on with, television to watch etc.
    Ah, the silent, timid fuming of the middle class wánker when he gets the bill and realises that the tradesman he despises is probably making more money than him. Just pay up you ****. I have another soft handed tosser to stitch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ah, the silent, timid fuming of the middle class wánker when he gets the bill and realises that the tradesman he despises is probably making more money than him. Just pay up you ****. I have another soft handed tosser to stitch up.
    Are you calling sw middle class? Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you calling sw middle class? Good lord.
    Well I do live on the Southside B.