Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Am I totally imagining it, or was the fact that one of the London Bridge terrorists

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The Millwall have a go hero mentioned that "no **** wearin' an Arsenal shirt was gettin' in his local".

It all got a bit tricky because the media knew that the slightest scratch of the hero would see him bellowing racist abuse in all directions. It's why he will never receive the medal he actually deserves.
    I know a season ticket holder at Millwall who knows that lad. He is indeed quite an outstandingly racist thug.

Come to think of it, that whole little group of Millwall fans I knwo behave like the 1980s never happened. They're proer animals and they're in their 50s, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know a season ticket holder at Millwall who knows that lad. He is indeed quite an outstandingly racist thug.

Come to think of it, that whole little group of Millwall fans I knwo behave like the 1980s never happened. They're proer animals and they're in their 50s, for God's sake.
    And as we march towards the Steppes in our coming war with The Bear you will be glad they are on our side c.