Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest footballer ever?

Coolest footballer ever?

Of course the answer is always Socrates

“I decided not to play Socrates in the next game because his warm-up had consisted of drinking two bottles of Budweiser and three cigarettes which we had in the changing rooms.” - Garforth Town manager Simon Clifford

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post

“I decided not to play Socrates in the next game because his warm-up had consisted of drinking two bottles of Budweiser and three cigarettes which we had in the changing rooms.” - Garforth Town manager Simon Clifford
    I'm not sure footballers can actually be cool, c. This is due to the fact that they run around in shorts for a living, which basically destroys all sense of cool.

Think about it: Marlon Brando in weird gay leather outfit in The Wild One - cool. Put Marlon in shorts - not cool.

Pirlo

or Phil Jones
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

And asked why he could never play in England ..

"I smoke, I drink, I think"

I'm sorry to be predictable, but 'coolest footballer'? Come now, there can be no argument, surely?

cruyff.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sorry to be predictable, but 'coolest footballer'? Come now, there can be no argument, surely?

cruyff.jpeg
    I think having the 'look' of an Appalachian inbred excludes him c.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

cruyff.jpeg
    Whilst I do admit ole JC would easily belong in my gang but he's not got a sexy bubble name nor a beard.

Plus his hair was too flat
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think having the 'look' of an Appalachian inbred excludes him c.
    He was beautiful, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Plus his hair was too flat
    He had great hair. He had better hair than Charlie George.