Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I managed to make it through to lunch. I was enjoying Stoneman's dogged and rather unattractive innings. His timing was out and the runs were drying up but he stuck at it well.

Highlight of the first session was Hazlewood chucking the ball at Vince for no particular reason and Vince responding with two fours.

I dont like Cummings. That face, that ****ing stupid tash. ****er.

Not sure why they have been drivelling on about how quick they are. 88/89 with hardly any balls up at 90. Good, but nothing special.
Yes, well all the hype about the bowling attack was really rather to convince themselves rather than scare our batsmen. The Brisbane paper's front cover was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen (even without a massive mistake in it). As much as I would love Malan and Ali to play their natural game we really need to keep them out there as long as possible. All three quicks have been out injured recently - if we can wear them out in the first innings we can prosper in the second (although don't like how much spin their is, Lyon is a very good bowler). in other words it's all ****, eh, p