Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That moment when you realise you don’t have it in your heart not to stay up for at

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Narrative, narrative, narrative.

Its a lovely word. What is your problem?
    I agree. Notice that Hebert hasn't suggested a superior alternative, or indeed any alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In a funny way, I was relieved when Cook got out, as it allowed me to go to sleep in the assumption that we'd be 6 or 7 down for fück all when I woke up.

I did then wake up at 5 and watch through until about 7.30, though.
    I've got a work piss up tonight, so thought a decent night's sleep would probably be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I agree. Notice that Hebert hasn't suggested a superior alternative, or indeed any alternative.
    I have a feeling his suggestions will take the form of a litany of expletives.

We can only hope he has nothing against the word litany.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In a funny way, I was relieved when Cook got out, as it allowed me to go to sleep in the assumption that we'd be 6 or 7 down for fück all when I woke up.

I did then wake up at 5 and watch through until about 7.30, though.
    I fell asleep about 12.30 meaning I missed the start. Woke a few times but couldn't face looking at the score until I was properly awake. And then Root got out

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've got a work piss up tonight, so thought a decent night's sleep would probably be a good idea
    I'm off til Tuesday Arsenal game, bit of food then watch at least until tea