Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That moment when you realise you don’t have it in your heart not to stay up for at

That moment when you realise you don’t have it in your heart not to stay up for at

least the first over of the Ashes series even though your body is screaming for sleep.

And 3 overs in....Cook all washed up

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    And 3 overs in....Cook all washed up
    Decent little stand from Vince and Stoneman though. A solid start.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    least the first over of the Ashes series even though your body is screaming for sleep.
    "That moment when" =

You can't claim to be part of the resistance when you're using phraseology favoured by the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    "That moment when" =

You can't claim to be part of the resistance when you're using phraseology favoured by the enemy.
    I acknowledge no linguistic boundaries.

Please assure me b you will never jemmy the word narrative into anything you post unless it is a legitimate reference to a literary context of some sort.

I got to 10.30 and thought **** it and off to bed I went. Stupid time to play cricket

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I got to 10.30 and thought **** it and off to bed I went. Stupid time to play cricket
    In a funny way, I was relieved when Cook got out, as it allowed me to go to sleep in the assumption that we'd be 6 or 7 down for fück all when I woke up.

I did then wake up at 5 and watch through until about 7.30, though.

I am afraid I have to side with the lad Monty here. It's not good enough, b.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Please assure me b you will never jemmy the word narrative into anything you post unless it is a legitimate reference to a literary context of some sort.
    Narrative, narrative, narrative.

Its a lovely word. What is your problem?