Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinner?

Dinner?

Veal Milanese, sketti, sugo al pomodoro. Water.

Later, a nice cup of tea. Earl Grey, lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Aloo Sag, vegan mushroom madras and onion bhaji.......all vegan, hot as ****.

Then an hour in the pub, couple of Guinness, and back for the first hour of the cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Aloo Sag, vegan mushroom madras and onion bhaji.......all vegan, hot as ****.

Then an hour in the pub, couple of Guinness, and back for the first hour of the cricket.
    What you want there is a fúck off steak on the side.

I'd go with ribeye if I were you. Rare. Dab of horseradish maybe.

What you want there is a fúck off steak on the side.

I'd go with ribeye if I were you. Rare. Dab of horseradish maybe.
    You dont really understand the whole vegan thing, do you.

I dont do steak in england. Its either expensive or ****, often both.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You dont really understand the whole vegan thing, do you.

I dont do steak in england. Its either expensive or ****, often both.
    You're going to the wrong butcher, old chap.

The lack of meat explains why you're such a moany fúcker, p. Your joyvalves have been welded shut by vegetables.

You're going to the wrong butcher, old chap.

The lack of meat explains why you're such a moany fúcker, p. Your joyvalves have been welded shut by vegetables.
    Nonsense. I eat plenty of meat. And I am not a many ****er. I am just more adept at spotting problems and deficiencies than most people, and more willing to point them out.

I've no idea, actually. I should give it some thought.

How do you eat your sketti and veal? I find I have to chop up the milanese, then twist a bit of sketti and then spear the meat with the end of the fork so I can eat the lot together.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've no idea, actually. I should give it some thought.

How do you eat your sketti and veal? I find I have to chop up the milanese, then twist a bit of sketti and then spear the meat with the end of the fork so I can eat the lot together.
    I shovel the sketti in to get rid of it, then attack the veal. I can't squirt lemon on my veal until the pasta is all gone, an I need the veal hot to receive the juice, so it's a bit of a rush.

I shovel the sketti in to get rid of it, then attack the veal. I can't squirt lemon on my veal until the pasta is all gone, an I need the veal hot to receive the juice, so it's a bit of a rush.
    Oh, no. The ingredients are so disparate that doing that would feel like having two separate meals. I have to eat them together for it to make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, no. The ingredients are so disparate that doing that would feel like having two separate meals. I have to eat them together for it to make any sense.
    Have you been watching Rick in Mexico? He's prompted me to make steak tacos tomorrow.

I know all Mexican food is the same, but chilli, lime juice, salt and coriander is always good.