Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It was 54 years today...

It was 54 years today...

(To the tune of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band)

It was 54 years today
    The CIA Killed JFK
    The Mob, Cubans, Spooks and Oil
    Did the job from the grassy knoll
    As the file comes into view
    Where the truth comes finally clean!
    Georgie Bush was there right on the sce-e-e-ne!

One of the documents from the brand new file drop the other day seems to confirm that George Herbert was in Dallas on the 22nd, as some had long believed, and contrary to his denials. I can't find it now as there are a billion #jfk posts on twitter today. or I may have just made it up. All good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    (To the tune of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band)

It was 54 years today
    The CIA Killed JFK
    The Mob, Cubans, Spooks and Oil
    Did the job from the grassy knoll
    As the file comes into view
    Where the truth comes finally clean!
    Georgie Bush was there right on the sce-e-e-ne!

One of the documents from the brand new file drop the other day seems to confirm that George Herbert was in Dallas on the 22nd, as some had long believed, and contrary to his denials. I can't find it now as there are a billion #jfk posts on twitter today. or I may have just made it up. All good fun.
    I don't know what it is lefties see in JFK, tbh. He was the son of a plutocrat Nazi sympathiser, had a remarkably aggressive (albeit half-arsed) foreign policy - including getting the US embroiled in the clusterfück of Vietnam - he was deeply nepotistic, only got elected thanks to the Mob and generally was a bit of a cünt.

He needed shooting if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't know what it is lefties see in JFK, tbh. He was the son of a plutocrat Nazi sympathiser, had a remarkably aggressive (albeit half-arsed) foreign policy - including getting the US embroiled in the clusterfück of Vietnam - he was deeply nepotistic, only got elected thanks to the Mob and generally was a bit of a cünt.

He got killed, b.

Liberal icon. A martyr, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He got killed, b.

Liberal icon. A martyr, if you will.
    Böllocks. He was a shantytown Irish cünt.

The rulers of the US in general were a mix of nazi investors, secret societies, robber capitalists, and violent mobsters, with the essence of this mix distilled into the CIA, who Kennedy wanted to smash into a thousand pieces. Some Trumpists also see Kennedy as a hero for the latter reason.

The rulers of the US in general were a mix of nazi investors, secret societies, robber capitalists, and violent mobsters, with the essence of this mix distilled into the CIA, who Kennedy wanted to smash into a thousand pieces. Some Trumpists also see Kennedy as a hero for the latter reason.
    His (and his brother's) relations with the FBI were even worse. J Edgar - like yourself - hated papists. Particularly ones who couldn't keep it in their trousers.

His (and his brother's) relations with the FBI were even worse. J Edgar - like yourself - hated papists. Particularly ones who couldn't keep it in their trousers.
    I don't hate papists, dammit.

Just the rule of the pope and his empire.

Poor old J Edgar was a bit ahead of his time with his sexuality, wasn't he?

I don't hate papists, dammit.

Just the rule of the pope and his empire.

Poor old J Edgar was a bit ahead of his time with his sexuality, wasn't he?
    I know your sort, a. You'd have me on a bonfire in a heartbeat.

Yes. I'd have quite liked to have seen Hoover in a dress. It would be very amusing.

I know your sort, a. You'd have me on a bonfire in a heartbeat.

Not if you renounce papal authority and accept national sovereignty. Oh, and your priests will have to cut out the kiddy-fiddling, but apart from that you're free to get on with your false idols and transubstantiation mumbo jumbo. You won't be allowed to prevent the masses reading the bible in their own language though.

Agree totally. I'm a lefty and I think he was a cünt. Risked WW3 for **** all. Would have happened, too, if the Ruskie on the nuke sub had obeyed orders to take out a Septic ship that depth charged them with a nuke torpedo.

By GB standards he was a right winger.