Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard the audio recording of the meeting between the Canadian teaching

Anyone heard the audio recording of the meeting between the Canadian teaching

assistant and University representatives after she was called in for violating the school's Gendered and Sexual Violence policy?

It is quite something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    assistant and University representatives after she was called in for violating the school's Gendered and Sexual Violence policy?

It is quite something...

I did, yes. It was pretty horrifying. Mind you, Canada seems to have gone even more mad than most countries in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did, yes. It was pretty horrifying. Mind you, Canada seems to have gone even more mad than most countries in the last few years.
    Oh yes. All the evidence points to Trudeau being a truly appalling human.

Still would, though, obvs.

It is quite something...

I'm calling it now: WE MUST SLAUGHTER ALL THE LEFTIES OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL.

Oh yes. All the evidence points to Trudeau being a truly appalling human.

Still would, though, obvs.
    That people can speak like that with no apparent self-awareness is genuinely scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm calling it now: WE MUST SLAUGHTER ALL THE LEFTIES OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL.
    Did you know that in the USA a bloke was sentenced to 33 months in prison for calling for the death of a judge, in a website editorial, despite a jury acquitting him twice?

Not exactly a model citizen, one assumes, but I wonder if anyone gets that for saying 'death to the infidel'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you know that in the USA a bloke was sentenced to 33 months in prison for calling for the death of a judge, in a website editorial, despite a jury acquitting him twice?

Not exactly a model citizen, one assumes, but I wonder if anyone gets that for saying 'death to the infidel'?
    Have you seen the guy in The Guardian demanding that Islamic weddings performed by imams who are registrars should be recognised legally? It's sharia by the back door.

You should look up some of Jordan Peterson’s videos...sad that he gets treated the way he does.

Good egg.

By the way...this is the best —->

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you seen the guy in The Guardian demanding that Islamic weddings performed by imams who are registrars should be recognised legally? It's sharia by the back door.
    There's a bit of a gap between a provocative Guardian article and actual legislation though, isn't there?