Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I approached a roundabout to turn right this morning and

I approached a roundabout to turn right this morning and

found myself diligently indicating right and then left as I exited as if Berni himself were perched on my shoulder like some ghastly little judgemental goblin.

The only sign of approval he gave was a grim, barely perceptible nod with the certainty he would continue to monitor me in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    found myself diligently indicating right and then left as I exited as if Berni himself were perched on my shoulder like some ghastly little judgemental goblin.

The only sign of approval he gave was a grim, barely perceptible nod with the certainty he would continue to monitor me in perpetuity.
    It’s good to see I’m making you a better person, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’s good to see I’m making you a better person, h.
    Wasn't hard tbf... but well done b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

you 'avin a pop at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Wasn't hard tbf... but well done b
    . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Some **** this morning sat in a box junction. What the **** is the matter with these people? It isn't as if you cant see it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Some **** this morning sat in a box junction. What the **** is the matter with these people? It isn't as if you cant see it.....
    I think most people end up in box junctions after slighty encroaching, panicking, banking on the traffic ahead moving off and moving deeper into the box junction and then realising you're fúcking stuck there. Fairly easily done, in my experience.

Oh and just because I've responded to you in a civil way, do not think I've forgotten our earlier conversation in which you were not only wrong, but also a proper dick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think most people end up in box junctions after slighty encroaching, panicking, banking on the traffic ahead moving off and moving deeper into the box junction and then realising you're fúcking stuck there. Fairly easily done, in my experience.

Oh and just because I've responded to you in a civil way, do not think I've forgotten our earlier conversation in which you were not only wrong, but also a proper dick about it.
    The problem with box junctions is that they take zero account of human nature. A law abiding citizen will wait until their exit from the box junction is clear, but while he is moving forward into the available space, some cünt will switch lanes in front of him and leave him stranded in the box junction.

Naturally, such people deserve crucifixion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Buses lying across pedestrian crossings, front pressed up against the vehicle ahead, arse sticking out into the middle of the junction boils my wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Worse, he was siding with WES. No-one should do that.

Bus drivers use Box junctions as short stay car parks
    10 characters? Pile of cund.