Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Still, maybe he'll show up at Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Look, we all know you know **** all about football and are a vile driver who would happily cause an accident if you woke in a bad mood.... comes form driving on the LHS in the states at a guess, muddles the brain.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Look, we all know you know **** all about football and are a vile driver who would happily cause an accident if you woke in a bad mood.... comes form driving on the LHS in the states at a guess, muddles the brain.
    Pssst - before anyone notices you might want to change that. They drive on the RHS in the States, it's England that drive on the LHS.

Pssst - before anyone notices you might want to change that. They drive on the RHS in the States, it's England that drive on the LHS.

Notice you picked up on that but didn't bother to correct that you know f all about football... from that I take it you are now admitting that fact Guilty as charged

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Notice you picked up on that but didn't bother to correct that you know f all about football... from that I take it you are now admitting that fact Guilty as charged
    So even a guy who knows **** all about football can spot players that we are missing?

Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So even a guy who knows **** all about football can spot players that we are missing?

Oh dear.
    He "spotted" them by looking at names we were linked with on gossip pages, i wouldn't exactly say that makes him a possible scout

Is this the summer that Sane went to City?

Yeah, that purchase would have been a piece of piss wouldn't it.

Anyway, as you say, we had the Ox then. Now we have Iwobi. And even if we didnt, we have an average side with a clueless manager who would ruin any young player he got his hands on.

So it doesnt really matter, does it.

Anyway, the ashes starts tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Is this the summer that Sane went to City?

Yeah, that purchase would have been a piece of piss wouldn't it.

Anyway, as you say, we had the Ox then. Now we have Iwobi. And even if we didnt, we have an average side with a clueless manager who would ruin any young player he got his hands on.

So it doesnt really matter, does it.

Anyway, the ashes starts tonight....
    I’ve realised that I’m simply too old now to stay up half the night watching the ashes They shall just have to get on with it without me, I’m afraid.

Also, we’re gonna get gubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve realised that I’m simply too old now to stay up half the night watching the ashes They shall just have to get on with it without me, I’m afraid.

I normally go to bed at around midnight so I think I will manage to hang on for the first half an hour tonight. That should be long enough to have the result confirmed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Half their batting line-up is injured though