Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Still, maybe he'll show up at Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Look, we all know you know **** all about football and are a vile driver who would happily cause an accident if you woke in a bad mood.... comes form driving on the LHS in the states at a guess, muddles the brain.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Is this the summer that Sane went to City?

Yeah, that purchase would have been a piece of piss wouldn't it.

Anyway, as you say, we had the Ox then. Now we have Iwobi. And even if we didnt, we have an average side with a clueless manager who would ruin any young player he got his hands on.

So it doesnt really matter, does it.

Anyway, the ashes starts tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Anyway, as you say, we had the Ox then. Now we have Iwobi. And even if we didnt, we have an average side with a clueless manager who would ruin any young player he got his hands on.

I’ve realised that I’m simply too old now to stay up half the night watching the ashes They shall just have to get on with it without me, I’m afraid.

Also, we’re gonna get gubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I don't understand what you mean. WES keeps telling us that there is absolutely no disparity between ours and City's ability to sign players

In a self-****ing up there with the time you gave a detailed appraisal of everything Aaron did wrong in a game that he didn't even play in, that line is something special. Dembélé maybe worth a 100 million? He signed for Barcelona in a deal that will eventually be worth 130million so yes well done in assessing his value

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't understand what you mean. WES keeps telling us that there is absolutely no disparity between ours and City's ability to sign players
    Nobody is going to join us over City. Certainly not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    In a self-****ing up there with the time you gave a detailed appraisal of everything Aaron did wrong in a game that he didn't even play in, that line is something special. Dembélé maybe worth a 100 million? He signed for Barcelona in a deal that will eventually be worth 130million so yes well done in assessing his value
    So he was available then?

****ing Wenger

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve realised that I’m simply too old now to stay up half the night watching the ashes They shall just have to get on with it without me, I’m afraid.

Also, we’re gonna get gubbed.
    I normally go to bed at around midnight so I think I will manage to hang on for the first half an hour tonight. That should be long enough to have the result confirmed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In fact, I have never said this. I have said that City's ability to sign players that we cannot does not excuse our lack of signings nor our inability to challenge for the league or the CL on a reasonably consistent basis.